The MAX TWINTIER® RB661T Rebar Tying Tool is the fastest solution for tying #5 x #5 to #9 x #10 rebar combinations, making it the largest capacity rebar tying tool on the market. TWINTIER® technology allows the RB611T to tie 4,000 ties per charge, while delivering just the right amount of wire for greater productivity and cost savings. Compared to hand tying this tool can reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Road and Bridge
- Precast Plants
- Electrical Conduit
- Retaining Walls
- Power Plant
- Water Retaining Structure
- The RB611T’s jaw capacity enables the tool tie up to a #9 x #10* rebar providing an efficient solution for large bar job sites.*Varies by rebar manufacturer.
- The TwinTier’s Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism doubles the tying speed, completing a tie in approximately ½ second, increasing productivity.
- Compared to conventional rebar tying solutions the TwinTier’s Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage and cutting production cost.
- The TwinTier’s “Wire Bending Mechanism” (Patent Pending) produces a shorter tie height which requires less concrete to cover a wire tie.
- An enclosed magazine protects tie wire and internal mechanisms from debris, providing greater durability.
- The Twintier’s Quick Load Magazine allows operators to quickly load tie wire.
- Weight: 2.58 kg (5.7 lbs)
- Dimensions: 30.16cm (H) x 12.38cm (W) x 35.24cm (L)
- Min. Ties per Coil: 115
- Max. Ties per Coil: 205
- Applicable Wire Product/Ga: TW1061T / 19Ga, TW1061T-PC / 19Ga, TW1061T-EG / 19Ga, TW1061T-S / 19Ga
- Applicable Rebar Size: #5 x #5 - #9 x #10*
*Varies by rebar manufacturer
- Ties per Charge: 4000
- Tie Speed: Approx. 1/2 sec
- Battery Charge Time: 65 mins full charge (50 mins 80%)
- Battery: JPL91440A
- Charger: JC925A