Request A Free Quote
Please fill out the below form for a nonobligatory written quote on a MAX RB441T 'Twin Tier' Rebar Tying Tool.
- Weight: 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 29.21cm (H) x 12.06cm (W) x 33cm (L)
- Min. Ties per Coil: 145
- Max. Ties per Coil: 265
- Applicable Wire Product/Ga: TW1061T / 19Ga, TW1061T-PC / 19Ga, TW1061T-EG / 19Ga, TW1061T-S / 19Ga
- Applicable Rebar Size: #3 x #3 - #7 x #7
- Ties per Charge: 4000
- Tie Speed: Approx. 1/2 sec
- Battery Charge Time: 65 mins full charge (50 mins 80%)
- Battery: JPL91440A
- Charger: JC925A
The MAX TWINTIER® RB441T Rebar Tying Tool is the fastest solution on the market for tying #3 x #3 to #7 on #7 rebar combinations. TWINTIER® technology allows the RB441T to tie up to 5,000 ties per charge, while delivering just the right amount of wire for greater productivity and cost savings. Compared to hand tying this tool can reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
- The TwinTier’s Dual Wire Feeding Mechanism doubles the tying speed, completing a tie in approximately ½ second, increasing productivity.
- Compared to conventional rebar tying solutions the TwinTier’s Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage and cutting production cost.
- The TwinTier’s “Wire Bending Mechanism” (Patent Pending) produces a shorter tie height which requires less concrete to cover a wire tie.
- The RB441T’s jaw capacity enables the tool tie up to a #7 x #7 rebar.
- A slim arm fits easily into tight spaces.
- An enclosed magazine protects tie wire and internal mechanisms from debris, providing greater durability.
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Retaining Walls
- Electrical Conduit
- Swimming Pools