Request A Quote
Prime Evaploc is a water soluble liquid when sprayed on curing concrete creates a plastic film that retards water evaporation in setting concrete. This greatly reduces the chances of plastic shrinking (known as hairlines) while making the concrete more workable for an extended period.
- Prime Evaploc reduces the chances of plastic shrinkage by up to 80% if the ground surface has been thoroughly watered prior to concrete placement.
- Using Prime Evaploc will allow the concrete to be workable for a longer period by delaying the surface to crust over in windy and hot conditions.
- Once applied the concrete surface will have a creamy feel under the trowel making finishing easier without altering the concrete strength or durability.
- Prime Evaploc retards concrete water evaporation by up to 80% in windy conditions and up to 60% in sunlight.
- The distinctive fluro green colour ensures easy and even product application. The bright colour that makes application so easy leaves no staining or residue once cured.
- A cost-effective, concentrated product which costs approx. 10 cents per square metre, each coat.