Request A Free Quote
Please fill out the below form for a nonobligatory written quote on a Dextra Durabar™ - 13mm GFRP Straight Bar (5.8m) 45 GPa.
Glass Fibre Composite GFRP Rebar
Corrosion-free alternative to steel rebar
Dextra is a leader of the composite industry for the past 25 years, manufacturing high quality FRP solutions supplied on large infrastructure projects.
All Durabar™ GFRP rebars are produced in Dextra ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certified factory, following the company stringent quality assurance policy.
For more information, please refer to our technical documentation.
Our in-house engineering team is available to support you in the design, planning and optimisation of switching from steel to GFRP reinforcement.
- Stronger and lighter than steel, with 2x the tensile strength of steel and 1/4 weight of a steel bar of same diameter
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive. It is the perfect reinforcement solution for environments exposed to water, salts and humidity, and for high voltage current and magnetic field
- Bond strength of 10 MPa, allowing for shorter lapping length
- Labor required for installation reduced by 2x to 3x
- Corrosive and marine environments such as bridge pylon, seawall, quay and jetty
- Ideal for flatwork and slab on grade
- Other applications such as for agricultural project, architectural precast, basement floor and wall, bridge deck and road, chemical plant, electromagnetic facilities, footing, external strengthening, loading dock, petrochemical complex, pool deck, residential foundation, structural floor, swimming pool, etc.
- It can be used to repair concrete and marine structures.