The Marshalltown All-Angle Walking Edger has a versatile 360° swivel bracket that allows you to create smooth, chip-resistant edges on sidewalks, patios, and other large projects from any angle. It has a slight convex to prevent gouging and comes in heavy 16-gauge stainless steel that has twice the life and durability of other stainless steel Edgers on the market. You also have your choice of bracket style, blade size, radius, and lip depth to suit your preference and job size. Use this Walking Edger with a durable Part #9 or #10 standard clevis wooden handle so you don’t have to bend down to achieve perfect edges. This product is made in the USA with Global Materials.
- All-angle bracket allows you to finish concrete edges from any angle
- Blade material: heavy 16-gauge steel that has twice the life of other stainless steel Edgers
- Blade size: 229mm x 152mm
- Radius: 13mm
- Lip depth: 16mm
- Use this tool with a durable Part #9 or #10 standard clevis wooden handle
- Made in the USA with Global Materials