The innovative technology of the ride-on trowel Husqvarna CRT 60X features our most powerful hydraulic drive system optimised for panning and high friction applications from 1,900 m² up to 4,600 m².
The patented computer controller constantly monitors the engine speed and adjusts the hydraulic load at the same time. The power steering via joysticks enables accurate manoeuvring and virtually fatigue-free working.
The patented hydraulic wheel kit makes it possible to change float pans or blades easily without the need of a crane or fork lift.
- Patented computer monitors the engine speed and adjust the hydraulic load at the same time
- Power steering, via joysticks enables accurate manoeuvring and virtual fatigue-free working
- 151.4 in3 (2,481 cc) Kohler liquid cooled engine (KDI2504TCR)
- 2,600 motor Rpm, 3.3 gal (12.5 L) consumption per hour. 3.6 hrs run time
- 4 cylinder, 4 cycle turbo, Diesel
- L x W x H: 127" x 65" x 57" (3225 x1575 x1448 mm)
Husqvarna Product Number: 970 46 18-01
|Power||74 hp (55kW)|
|Rotor Speed Min/Max RPM||25/132 RPM|
|Trowel Blade Coverage||59 in (1,499 mm)|
|Blade combination||23x8 in (584 x 203 mm)|
|Fuel Tank Volume||12 gal (45 L)|
|Water Tank Capacity||12 gal (45 L)|
|Weight||2,720 lbs (1234 kg)|