Rebar Tying Tool up to 39mm with 21ga wire
The RB398S is a battery operated rebar tying tool that can tie 10 x 10 to 16 x 20 (mm) rebars. You will save time, save money and increase productivity with this handy cordless tool. MAX Re-Bar-Tiers are also proven to reduce the risk of developing musculoskeletal diseases.
- FAST TYING SPEED
5 times faster than manual tying.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
Ergonomic design built for easy manoeuvring and one handed operation.
- LI-ION BATTERY
This rechargeable battery can complete approximately 3,500 ties per charge.
- BRUSHLESS TWISTING MOTOR
Promotes energy efficiency and longer lasting life for the tool versus a brushed motor.
Upgraded internal parts boosts length of time between routine maintenance checks.
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Swimming Pools
- Retaining Walls
Max TW898 Rebar Tie Wire Coils used in conjunction with the (RB398S) tying tool.
- Weight: 2.54 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 29.21cm (H) x 12.06cm (W) x 33cm (L)
- Min. Ties per Coil: 145
- Max. Ties per Coil: 265
- Applicable Wire Product/Ga: TW1061T / 19Ga, TW1061T-PC / 19Ga, TW1061T-EG / 19Ga, TW1061T-S / 19Ga
- Applicable Rebar Size: #3 x #3 - #7 x #7
- Ties per Charge: 4000
- Tie Speed: Approx. 1/2 sec
- Battery Charge Time: 65 mins full charge (50 mins 80%)
- Battery: JPL91440A
- Charger: JC925A